Take your next career step with this great opportunity. For one of our clients, a renowned Private Bank, we are currently looking for a Head of Compliance for the Zurich.
- Managing the Compliance function and teams covering the Zurich and other locations
- Manage relationship of Compliance Zurich function with Branch Management & Heads for Europe and Emerging Markets
- Chairman of the local Account Opening Committee, member of the local High-Risk Committee and Risk Committee
- Oversight team responsibilities such as: client onboarding, due diligence, transaction monitoring, client name screening, periodic client relationship reviews
- Handling of complex cases, in close cooperation with Front and Head Office Compliance functions
- University degree in law, or economics or equivalent education
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in banking industry with sound expertise in compliance/ area, preferentially covering Emerging Markets
- Excellent people management skills and leadership experience in an international environment
- Target- and solution-oriented, sound decision making
- Able to work to the highest level of accuracy and accountability
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German; preferably knowledge in French, any other language an advantage
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role in compliance ? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.