At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead.
As a globally active, client-centric investment manager with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Structured Solutions & Treasury offer tailor made investment solutions and services to our customers, whether they are financial intermediaries, asset managers, banks or family offices. We focus on top experts in each specialty area along Vontobels entire value chain with a "best in class" approach to provide the best products and solutions in all active markets.
Within our Structured Solutions & Treasury department we are currently looking for a Head of Credit Structuring and Approval. This key senior strategic role will focus on the development of our risk infrastructure and build on current processes. In this role you will drive the development of our credit risk infrastructure and take it to the next level. In addition, you will head the credit structuring and approval teams for mortgages and lombard loans.
The role will require someone with strong project management experience as we are looking to further develop our infrastructure and build on current processes. In this role you will drive the development of our credit risk infrastructure and take it to the next level!
To be successful in this role you will have to have a strong track record in the area and leverage of your proven expertise to achieve exceptional results. If this is the case, we would be very keen for you to get in touch! Your Opportunity:
Besides your day to day tasks to deputize the team heads of the two loan underwriting teams and for escalation cases, you will be focusing on the sustainable transformation of the credit business of Vontobel:
- Lead key change projects and initiatives with substantial impact for the business (focus is on residential mortgages in Switzerland and Lombard loans)
- Enhance the infrastructure in terms of risk measurement and oversight
- Develop and implement a technical setup, including a database allowing for portfolio management and steering
- Play the lead role in planning, executing, coordinating, and closing projects successfully
- Analyze the performance of the lending book and identification of business opportunities and risks
- A Master's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent higher education
- A minimum of 10+ years proven experience in the financial industry,
- Native (Swiss) German language, fluency in English. Any additional language is a plus
- Substantial experience in leading change projects in the credit area
- Good understanding of credit business, especially Lombard and Swiss Mortgages
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a "can-do attitude" and a structured, solution-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to instil trust, develop and maintain a professional stakeholder management
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .