Would you like to play a strategic role in the implementation of the Future of Work in a client centric organization? Are you genuine at infusing a culture of collaboration and innovation?
Then it is the perfect timing to join Vontobel as a HR Leader, and drive business impact hand in hand with your client groups. Our "Way of Working" involves sharing common goals to deliver the edge and work as One Vontobel to deliver a unique client experience.
As a HR Lead, you will be part of the HR Leadership, reporting to the CHRO and manage a small team of HR professionals, and drive a culture where people are empowered to deliver excellence.
Your team supports the following areas: Technology and Services, Digital Investing and the Centers of Excellence. Or a total of 900+ employees with a global footprint.
You will act as a Chief People Officer, solve complex problems, define and orchestrate the execution of the People agenda to support the business goals. You will create a work environment to attract and retain the best talent in the technology area and for our centers of excellence. You will continue to help shape and improve the future of our organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Executive Board members you partner with, as well as their leadership teams and play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness
- Design the People strategy in order to deliver on Vontobel's ambition in respective areas
- Create a Client Centric approach and foster HR excellence; along the motto of "One HR team" "One Vontobel"
- Manage talent effectively to ensure we have the right people in the right roles.
- Take an active role in critical hiring's and enable business leaders to cultivate an effective leadership pipeline
- Educate clients on various People initiatives including learning and development, recognition programs, reorganizations and various management issues
- Drive in partnership with Leadership the Organization and Health reviews as well as the Performance and Compensation cycle
- Play an active role in creating a culture of inclusion and collaboration, and further advance our Diversity and Inclusion goals
- Collaborate with the HR Center of Expertise, promote their initiatives and ensure one HR voice towards your client group
- Address and manage a broad spectrum of employee relations matters, and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and best practices
- Experience working as a Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP), with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the function (eg. Learning & development, reward, compensation & benefits etc.)
- Experience working in Financial services or Technology in a fast growing, nimble organization with high people standards
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Effective consulting and coaching skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Project management experience (e.g. managing site wide/organizational projects and initiatives)
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and ideally German
- Team player who possesses leadership skills, successful management, and mentorship experience who acts with integrity and self-awareness
- Authentic and able to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations
- Willing to take full ownership and to engage in a changing and flexible environment
- Passion !
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .