Head of Marketing, Digital Investing
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
We are now looking for a Head of Marketing Digital Investing (HMDI), to be based in Zurich. Digital Investing (DI) brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
Reporting to both the Head DI and Vontobel CMO, the HMDI will join the DI leadership team and lead a small but growing team to oversee the marketing initiatives and channels for DI, and take ownership of the development and execution of marketing strategy for DI's D2C platform. S/he will work in close collaboration with the DI Product, Operations and BI & Analytics teams as well as partner with the broader Vontobel Marketing Centre of Excellence to exchange ideas and seek synergies under a "One Vontobel" approach.
- Define, develop and execute the data-driven marketing strategy for DI's D2C platform; responsible for scaling our affluent client base from a few thousand to 30k+ over the next 3-5 years.
- Build and lead a team that covers all major marketing domains, including paid channels, affiliates, SEO, email, PR and events.
- Design, plan and execute effective brand awareness and marketing campaigns; manage top of the funnel value proposition, positioning and messaging strategies.
- Identify, test and formalize new growth channels; bring big ideas to the table, and inspire others to deliver best-in-class ideas and plans, obtaining buy-in from different stakeholders.
- Work closely with the investment, wealth management services and central marketing teams to develop a content development structure to deliver content in all appropriate formats, and to ensure our product positioning and offering, as well as the creative messaging, are strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Representing the voice of our affluent target audience, work with Product and Operations to contribute to a top-notch client experience and product that clients love, maximizing lead generation efforts and minimizing client attrition
- Work with internal client experience experts and data analysts to define and report goals and KPIs and create a monitoring dashboard to monitor and test the effectiveness of our strategy.
- Assess business trends, competition, and opportunities/risks and create plans to address them.
- At least 12-+ years' experience in growing a consumer businesses, with some experience in the affluent sector and Switzerland as a plus (does not need to be wealth management / banking experience, though strong interest required) .
- A strong willingness to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who "get it" and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, start-up like environment.
- Ability to balance between setting a vision/strategy and diving hands-on into details.
- A customer centric mindset: you have proven to have an entrepreneurial and self-starter mind-set as well as experience in strongly growing a customer base.
- Proven experience of leading cross-functional projects, managing conflicting interests of various stakeholders.
- A modern leadership style, able to rally people for your mission.
- Ability to own, manage and speak to a P&L.
- Passionate about technology and our mission of empowering people to build better futures.
- Innately curious and driven to achieve better outcomes: if something seems off, you want to figure out what's going on.
- Very analytical with a laser-focus on growth metrics.
- A strategic thinker, but also a hands-on project and people manager with a client-first attitude.
- A team player with ability to work independently, and with broad instructions.
- Fluent in English and German.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .