Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
Our boutiques comprise Quality Growth, Sustainable Equities, vescore, Multi Asset Investing and fixed income under Vontobel and Twenty Four Asset Management brands. We actively manage over US$ 140 billion of assets on behalf of our clients worldwide. Vontobel has a strong and established presence in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Your opportunity Vontobel is looking to build out its Private Markets Investment product offering through key partnerships. The Head of Private Markets Partnerships will be responsible for leading the Partnerships' strategic direction, business development and product structuring for Vontobel. This key hire will play an important part in defining and executing the Private Markets investment and business strategy. Working closely with Vontobel client units (Asset Management and Wealth Management) the ideal candidate will be the key face in regards to Private Market solutions for Vontobel. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Lead the business development of Vontobel's Private Markets Parternships for clients in Asset Management and Wealth Management taking into account the opportunities and risks of the capital market environment
- Drive implementation of chosen investment solutions for Vontobel
- Cultivate relationship with existing and potential Private Markets partners
- Evaluate and assess investment performance in absolute and relative to peers and industry
- Works closely together with the client units in building relationship and engagement with clients, supporting capital raising and driving the development and build out of new product/marketing strategies and offerings
- Be the owner and ambassador of Vontobel Private Markets Partnerships
- Build and grow the Private Markets business across all client segments
- Gather and assess research on target markets, industry trends
- 10+ years of relevant private markets experience from a leading investment consultant, asset manager, fund of funds or appropriate background
- Strong understanding of alternatives market including experience in performing due diligence and raising capital
- Ability to engage and closely collaborate with colleagues across various teams internally
- Ability to take ownership, lead and grow a business
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Ability to work well under pressure including ability to manage complex projects
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving, business judgement and relationship building skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (economics or business degree preferred) with a record of high academic achievement
- Fluency in English. German will be an added plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .