See job description for details
- The chance to lead an Application Production Support team at Credit Suisse Zurich, driving production stability, customer experience and business value through speed and scalability.
- A meaningful role for you as Head of Production Support and collaboration with Chief Risk Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Marketing, Human Resources and Application Development teams as well as coordination with related organization.
- A key mandate within this role is to manage the fast growing big data platform, ensuring data quality monitoring, customer onboarding and platform life cycle to ensure sustained stability for the business and consumers.
- Thanks to your expertise you will keep track of the production stability and develop improvement plans around people, process and technology.
- You collaborate with senior partners and lead improvement initiatives.
- Through close collaboration with several internal partners and departments, you have the opportunity to establish a strong and sustainable network within the bank.
- A University degree in technology
- You have experience working with Financial Compliance/Regulatory Functions as well as working with Big Data Platforms.
- You bring at least 10 years of professional experience, ideally in financial services industry.
- You have a validated and consistent track record in running Application Production Support or IT Operations.
- You have experience with leading vendors and delivery of successful IT transformations would be an advantage.
- You possess excellent presentation and communication and interpersonal skills which enable you to address also senior management.
- You are a committed standout colleague with the dedication to deliver high quality work within short timeframes, and you show a high level of flexibility and ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments.
- You are fluent in English.
Ms. Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.