At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Do you believe in operational efficiency, enhanced customer experience, regulatory compliance and more?
For our technology team in Zurich, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Identity Management and Authentication Services Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining secure systems for user identity and access management, passwordless and multi-factor authentication, as well as providing third-level support for our services.
You will also be responsible for automating processes and deploying code to various environments and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the security and integrity of the organization's systems and data.
Are you keen to make a difference and create the future?
Then tell us what motivates you and show us what you can do!
- You are in charge to design, implement, and maintain systems for user identity and access management
- Automating processes and deploy code to various environments
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the security and integrity of the organization's systems and data
- Treat this role to have technical ownership of different topics and an amazing opportunity to grow
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to authentication and authorization
- Monitoring and analyzing system logs to identify potential security breaches
- Becoming part of Vontobel's developer community (learn, grow, exchange)
You are / You bring
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in identity and access management, authentication, and authorization
- Experience with identity management tools such as LDAP, OAuth/OIDC and SAML
- Experience with containerization, OpenShift and CI/CD tools, such as Tekton and ArgoCD
- Highly motivated, committed, eager to take on responsibility and to continuously develop yourself further
- Agile, flexible and appreciate working in an energetic, dynamic team
- Fluent both in German and English
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, methods and with mutual trust
- A modern environment that is technologically up to date
- You would like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further training's/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open space office
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .