Alpinum Investment Management is a successfully growing Swiss asset manager based in Zurich with USD 2.0 billion AuM. We run a fund range for which long term capital appreciation and drawdown management are key considerations. We offer market differentiating high-quality investment solutions and an award-winning product range specifically tailored to serving the requirements of family offices, wealth managers, banks and pension funds. Our key areas of expertise include alternative and traditional credit investments, direct lending and hedge funds, all with first quartile investment results.
We are looking for a self-driven and entrepreneurial
INVESTMENT ANALYST, PRIVATE DEBT FOCUS M/F, 100%
What will you be doing?
- Source and analyze private debt and fixed income managers as well as hedge funds within a multi-asset class framework
- Conduct detailed quantitative and qualitative due diligence work. You apply a thorough bottom-up fundamental research approach, and your analysis also includes direct investments, primarily bonds and private/syndicated loans
- Instrumental in helping us further deepen and expand our expertise in direct lending, an area in which we successfully manage portfolios in excess of USD 400 million
- Interact actively with fund providers, outsourcing partners and other contact groups
- Perform cash management, trade placements and reconciliation for the internal fund range as part of your assignment
- Handle portfolio modelling and risk management tasks, engage in project work, reporting framework and top-down macro analysis
Your education and background:
- University degree in finance/economics or equivalent ideally complemented by a financial analyst diploma (i.e. CFA, CIIA)
- Experienced in manager selection or asset management in traditional and alternative asset classes and have worked at least 5-6 years in the area of investment management
- Possess experience in direct lending and/or hedge fund strategies as well as a good understanding of the dynamics of global financial markets
- Excellent quantitative and IT skills (particularly in Excel). Programming experience such as VBA (or similar scripting languages) is a strong plus
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken and can optimally also communicate well in German. Any additional language is an asset
- Strong team player who is self-driven and able to take and lead initiatives
What are your benefits?
- You will be joining a growing investment firm with a strong product range and will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our business
- We can offer you an uncomplicated environment with flat hierarchies and short decisionmaking paths
- Here at Alpinum, you can actively influence your field of work and contribute as well as realize your own potential. You will also have the opportunity for personal development and progression within the Company
Does this exciting opportunity speak to you and are you interested in sharing our entrepreneurial spirit? Then we would love to hear from you! Please send us your application including curriculum vitae, work references and diplomas by using the apply-button.
For further information please contact our external HR Partner HC Solutions, Lotte Elderhost. Recruitment agencies are kindly requested to address suitable applications to HC Solutions directly.