IT Business Analyst 80-100%
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 22 Jan 19
As an IT Business Analyst you augment a high profile team working on a strategic project for Commercial Insurance Property Underwriting. You will analyse and prioritize business requirements, translate them into solution requirements and ensure their implementation throughout the project life cycle.
As an IT Business Analyst your main accountabilities will involve:
- Understands customers' objectives, processes and products in order to make approriate recommendations for customer-specific needs
- Plans, conducts / facilitates elicitation sessions for business requirements, manages the product backlog and ensures the deliverables are met
- Produces requirement specifications and outlines solution design documents throughout the project life cycle
- Adapts and applies different delivery methodologies determining the best approach for the specific project
- Analyzes and manages requirement risk prioritizes requirements
- Contributes to business cases, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope definition and development of a high level schedule
- Participates in development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
- Conducts post implementation activities, including Problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved
Your Skills and Experience
As an IT Business Analyst your skills and experience will ideally include:
- Experience as business analyst in global enterprise projects
- Proven experience in capturing complex business requirements, analyze them and translate them into easily understandable functional requirements (5+ years)
- Must possess in-depth, strong problem solving analytical skills
- Working experience in agile project methodologies
- Knowledge in insurance business is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the area of IT / business information studies or equivalent
- Very good English skills are a must, written and spoken
- German as 2nd language is an advantage
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.