Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
The Service Centre Zurich provides centralized Operations-, IT, Execution, Treasury and Finance services to the Wealth Management Division of Schroders in a stable, high-quality and cost efficient manner.
For our Operations & IT Wealth Management department in the Service Center Zurich of Schroder & Co Bank AG, we are looking for a IT Business Supporter
We are looking for an IT Business Supporter, who combines a solid understanding of the Wealth Management business with the experience and knowledge of operating and supporting IT business applications. Positioned at the very heart of the Wealth Management application landscape, this challenging new role will enable you to oversee core banking applications, think in contexts and dependencies in order to deliver the best service for our business users.
Schroders application landscape consists of Temenos Transact (T24) as the core banking system, Temenos Infinity Wealth (Triple'A Plus) for portfolio management and Temenos Data Source for enterprise data management. Although knowledge of the Temenos Wealth Suite is of an advantage, Schroders is looking for candidates with a strong background in other Wealth products. Job specification
- Responsible for the portfolio management system and its integration with the core banking application. Key areas are - Daily readiness, business user support and change management
- Ensure a clear oversight of the core application offering and its interdependencies
- Guide and instruct users in obtaining the most out of the applications via your solid understanding of Wealth Management
- Confidently trouble shoot and perform root cause analysis, interacting with the different Schroders support and application development teams
- Perform business support using SQL on an MS SQL data warehouse
- Diploma/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with relevant business experience
- Excellent understanding of Wealth Management business processes and especially portfolio management
- Experience with core banking and enterprise data management systems, portfolio management, knowledge of SQL
- Experience of Unix and/or Oracle is an advantage
- Passionate in developing the current landscape, especially system monitoring
- Fast learner, team player and eager to take on new challenges
- Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in German and English
We offer an appealing job, a diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team as well as working from home, then apply online with your complete application. The office at Westpark is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11