Information Security Consultant / Berater
As the premier supplier to our client, one of the most established financial institutions worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for a motivated Security Consultant with 5+ years experience and good knowledge of cyber and information security.
This is a rolling 4 months contract starting no later than August, with a chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
In this role you will join our client's global CISO (consisting of 15+ security experts), which execute IT risk advisory and technology risk assessment services of projects, applications, vendors and IT infrastructure to internal clients globally, with the aim of helping stakeholders to understand IT risk exposure in their area.
Responsibilities will principally be the following:
• Leading specific smaller information security risk & governance initiatives, for example implementation of regulatory requirements, cyber incident reporting and control effectiveness monitoring
• Providing expert support to the CISO teams and stakeholders in IT and Business with information security risk management topics (e.g. security best practice and risk mitigation advice, review risk closure evidence, support information security reporting process, etc.)
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• Preferred 5+ years broad experience in cyber and information security
• At least 2-3 years' experience in project management
• Experience with communicating and negotiating with Senior Management
• Proven ability to work autonomously, against defined methods, to follow processes and to deliver high quality products against defined deadlines
• IT security audit, cyber risk assessment and governance experience in complex IT environments are beneficial
• Fluency in English; German strongly advantageous
The following skills are nice to have:
• Professional certifications in cyber / information security (e.g. CISSP / CISA / CISM) are an advantage
• Experience in interacting with representatives from banks, insurers, industry associations and public authorities is a significant advantage
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted.
Are you interested to work in an international environment as part of our client's digital transformation in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA