At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
The data platform division is seeking an integration engineer to join the application integration team located in Zurich. Our integration engineers develop the next generation of central solutions that change how on-prem, cloud-services, and business-to-business interact and transfer data between them. Our products need to enable the linking of application and services in a large heterogeneous ecosystem at significant scale.
As an integration engineer, you will work on various critical projects for the business and take on new challenges in the back-end or even full-stack area. With your willingness to engage with a variety of technologies, you take responsibility to adopt new ones and drive them forward.
You will join a highly collaborative small-sized team that works closely with business units. With your technical expertise, you will enhance and maintain software solutions that are essential to build safe, resilient, and scalable experiences for businesses and all integration developers across the company. You will have the unique opportunity to impact important technical and architectural decisions for integration solutions.
- Lead and manage proactive file transfer solutions and platforms
- Share security and data transfer knowledge to support technical relationships with internal and external customers, including business-to-business briefings
- Conduct technical and policy reviews to identify potential concerns in data transfers
- Monitor and analyse system access logs
- Work with the team to design, test, and implement the next generation of data transfer services in the general purpose microservice architecture
- In our team you will have flexibility to work in the office & from home
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in advanced security such as authentication protocols (OAuth, OpenID, HTTPS-TLS-SSL, PKI, etc.), identity, and data encryptions
- Ideally 5 years of experience with file transfer and sharing protocols
- Experience in the maintenance and review of Java code
- Ability and interest to learn, understand, and adopt emerging technologies and solutions
- A dynamic worker who needs little supervision
- Comfortable working with agile methods and a flat chain of command
- A highly motivated, proactive team player
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .