See job description for details
As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.
- A challenging position within Global Real Estate, one of the largest European property fund managers with successful track record in global direct real estate investments. We offer comprehensive and tailor-made solutions and innovative products for institutional-, UHNWI- and retail clients.
- You will handle and liaise all strategic tax topics in our wide range of real estate products with currently 4 product platforms in Europe and globally 16 investing countries
- You are the primary contact for our dedicated external tax service providers in terms of tax structuring, management of the advisory services, negotiating terms and monitoring of KPIs
- Lead and support the tax due diligence process of the property acquisitions, as well as the initial tax due diligence for new investment countries
- You are responsible for the transfer pricing and the management of tax calculations for our annual accounts
- You work closely with product CFOs and controllers, product management and the transaction teams
- In addition, you are responsible for compliance, corporate governance and paralegal matters for our dedicated investment structures as well as monitor the risks
- We are open for flexible / agile working
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes effective relationships with key partners and can make things happen? Then, join us to develop our business and expand the frontier of modern Asset Management.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent in addition to the international tax qualification
- More than 3 years' experience in a comparable role which you have preferably gathered in a multinational company or in one of the Big 4
- You possess a solid finance management base (Accounting, Reporting, M&A) and you feel confident in dealing with external service providers, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors
- You are familiar with international tax management and cross border structures and exposure to due diligence processes for the acquisition of real estate and fund product know how would be helpful
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities, take ownership of assigned tasks and integrate well into a team, including a working environment in a matrix organization
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English and German, any other languages are a plus
Ms V. Thoma would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.