Curious working in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think "out of the box". Apply for this exciting position in Zurich's Group Customer Broker System & New Technologies team and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Group Customer Broker System & New Technologies, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
You will be introduced to a broad spectrum of topics while working on several priorities in close collaboration with many team members in a truly international environment.
The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate closely with many experts, while being empowered to bring in and present own ideas. What you will do
What you bring
- Work closely with Product Owners, developers, testers, and business users to build new IT capabilities, delivering tangible value for customers
- Gain an understanding of customer needs and objectives to design solutions from a customer-centric perspective
- Define user stories and new functionalities to be built by developers
- Create prototypes to validate ideas with project stakeholders
- Build user journey diagrams, process flows and other artifacts to provide clarity to developers and the project team
- Support application testing, implementation, and training activities (where required)
- Gain a broad exposure to the world of Commercial Insurance
- Support on strategic projects with the opportunity to take full responsibility for your own projects
- Currently enrolled in either your Bachelor's or Master's studies and demonstrable experience as Business Analyst in the fields of IT, business, engineering or science"
- Familiar with project management & software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM and ITIL)"
- Innovative and creative self-starter, highly motivated, business and IT savvy"
- Strong ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights"
- Independent and able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines"
- Tough-minded, highly flexible and determine to deliver assigned targets"
- Good interpersonal and communication skills"
- Act with integrity, confidence, and accountability. Demonstrates sound business ethics and consistently adheres to, and promotes these throughout the project lifecycle"
- Immediately available or short notice is advantageous"
- Fluent written and spoken in English, German is an advantage"
- Candidate MUST be located in Switzerland and MUST be able to travel to the Zurich office for the duration of the role
- Candidate MUST be enrolled in university for the duration of the role
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Explore our new Quai Zurich Campus Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, to inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. "
Find out more About Us ."
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities can be found here . Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Why Zurich
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that's what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working: Hybrid
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Erolinda Kuqi