Internship - Technology (IT) - Corporate Banking
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Your program's highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank's work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general. Start date:
different start dates possible Duration:
4-6 months Academic requirements:
Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences Your field of responsibility
You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the IT organisation of our Swiss Universal Bank division, developing software for our internal corporate banking clients. Join a forward-thinking and agile team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. You will gain practical experience within a bank and support us in building applications, as well as being involved in a dynamic and agile environment. You Offer Your qualifications and skills
Show us what you offer in this key role within the SUB COO IT department. Demonstrate how your skills, experience and attributes match the required responsibilities and opportunities of this position. You have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge in programming languages such as Java, PL/SQL, Python etc.
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused attitude
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- Fluent in English. A solid working knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Demonstrated you are an independent thinker and self-starter willing to work as part of an international and diverse team in a highly collaborative environment
- An enthusiasm for modern technologies and tools and see yourself in the IT organization of a globally operating firm in the long term
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. R. Alaimia would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.