Internship in Real Estate Strategy 40%, temporary
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 23 Mär 19
In this Internship in Real Estate Strategy you support all aspects of defining, enhancing & implementing the investment strategies of investment vehicles that invest in real estate assets.
As an Intern your main responsibilities will involve:
- Macroeconomic and real estate market research
- Formulation of investment strategies, including defining Investment Management Agreements
- Presentation of in-depth analysis
- Theme research related to real estate investment strategies, including sustainable/green investments, technological development, capital market analysis and model development for forecasting real estate returns
- Periodic and ad-hoc writing of reports, e.g. performance and market reports/presentations
Your Skills and Experience
As an Intern your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree (or working towards one), preferably Master's degree with a focus on real estate, economics, banking, finance, accounting, or IT-related discipline. CFA/CAIA certification or willingness to pursue such qualification an advantage
- 1-3 years of relevant experience an advantage, in particular alternative investments, financial and economic analysis
- Basic understanding of real estate or other alternative investments & capital markets
- Keen interest in economic & financial market trends
- Advanced analytical & quantitative skills are fundamental
- Perfect command of English, good communication skills in German, 3rd language an advantage
- Familiarity with PCs & Microsoft Office especially Excel & Power Point is particularly important
- Being a team player is absolutly fundamental.
- A high level of commitment & dedication to the goals of the department & the company
- Independent working style, detailed oriented, conscious of lime constrains
- Service-focused mindset
- Detail oriented, careful and conscious of time constraint
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.