Investment Analyst Asia
Schroders plc with headquarters in London employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating from 42 offices in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We are also specialized in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Schroders Capital is the private markets investment division of Schroders Group. With $65bn AUM and 498 employees we cover a broad range of asset classes out of 19 offices globally. We provide investors with access to a broad range of private equity investment opportunities across buyout and growth investments, as well as for venture capital with a focus on what we consider the most attractive parts of the global private equity market.
To expand our Investment Management team in Zurich, we are looking for an ambitious young talent for the position as Investment Analyst Asia - Private Equity
You will work within Capitals Asia Investment Program team where you will be actively involved in industry/company research and investment due diligence/execution. You will work closely with the team to analyze, assess and make investment recommendations across different types of private equity investments. This role includes supporting the firm in fundraising activities where required. Job specification
- Responsible for investment analysis, research, investment process management, transaction structuring and deal execution together on 2-4 person deal teams
- Executing financial analyses in support of the investment process (e.g. financial statement analysis, LBO models, returns and sensitivity analysis, etc.)
- Conducting bottom-up research on portfolio companies and industries
- Participating in investment due diligence including calls and meetings with management
- Supporting investment sourcing, client service requests, portfolio monitoring, quarterly financial reviews and other organizational processes
- A very good degree in Natural Sciences, Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Postgraduate training would be an asset (CFA or CAIA)
- 1 year of work experience in the field of private equity, investment banking or consulting
- Asia relevant experience, languages and networks would be a plus
- Fluent in English (written and oral skills)
- Proven analytical skills with a highly disciplined approach and good attention to detail
- An ability to integrate rapidly and to work effectively in a multicultural team of professionals
- A commitment to meeting challenging deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The office
is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon
Schroders Capital Management (Switzerland) AG
8005 Zurich, Switzerland