Investment Analyst, Newly Established Boutique Secondaries Fund, Zurich, Switzerland
We are working with a recently established firm that is looking to take advantage of the significant opportunity presented by the small and mid-cap end of the European secondaries market. They are looking to hire an Analyst into their small, blue-chip team as they commence investing their newly raised Fund I.
The current team is of an extremely high-calibre, having developed a long and strong track record in various top-tier funds over recent years. They are entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and determined to grow this business quickly over both the medium and long-term. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll play an integral role in the evaluation and execution of secondary investment opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, particularly financial modelling and conducting due diligence
- Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
- Strong academic track record
- Strong valuations and modelling experience from private equity, investment banking or Big Four professional services
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrating interest in alternative investments.
- Fluency in an additional European language is desirable