Our client, a highly prestigious Infrastructure Equity fund, is hiring an Investment Associate to join its investment team in Zurich.
- Supporting the senior investment professionals with qualitative and quantitative analyses in the negotiation of transaction and governance documentation
- Drafting and preparing investment memoranda as a basis for investment decisions for the investment committee while ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of inputs from junior team members
- Leading independent research on specific markets and investment opportunities and supporting the derivation of possible investment strategies
- Supporting marketing activities, especially regarding fundraising activities, jointly with the Client Solutions team
- Working closely with colleagues in the Asset Management team to help manage the transition of investments post-financial close
- Excellent academics from areas such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering etc
- 3-5 years of extensive investment experience working on sizeable infrastructure transactions
- First-rate M&A skills, gained from a track record of transactions in the infrastructure sector and executing asset or company valuations and analyses
- Familiarity with co-investment structures, project financing and good commercial and technical expertise
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of German, French or Spanish is an advantage
To dicuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.