Our client is an independent multi-family office based in Geneva. It is mainly active in the trust and corporate services.
As their activities are growing, they are looking to expand the teamd and hire an Investment Manager.
The main responsibilities in this position are:
- Supervise asset allocation and investment strategies
- Provide advisory and keep clients informed of global trends
- Monitor investmetn risks and fees
- Keep track of the investment activities' ESG impact
- Work closely with the Relationship Manager to provide general consulting to clients
The ideal candidate's profile:
- Master in Finance or Economy
- 10 years of experience in a similar position within a wealth management structure
- Strong knowledge in asset classes, financial markets and risks monitoring
- Dynamic, proactive, service oriented and very good communication skills
- Swiss nationalitly or permit B / C
- Starting date: August 2022