The Liquid Investment Division of Calibrium AG is looking for an Investment Support Analyst. The candidate will support the team’s investment process, cover its reporting, and work on operational and internal research projects. The position also covers order execution across multiple asset classes under our discretionary and systematic mandates.
You work diligently on regular tasks and enjoy investment related project management. 3+ years of experience in the financial industry and a solid understanding of financial instruments are a requirement.
- Assist the Co-Heads of Liquid Investments in various tasks
- Generate and improve portfolio, performance and ESG reports as well as investment presentations
- Coordinate investment projects which involve investment and support teams as well as 3rd parties (e.g. onboarding managed accounts, new investment products)
- Oversee administrative tasks and liaise with investment/support teams
- Order execution across multiple asset classes (equities, FX, derivatives, fund subscriptions/redemptions)
- Accurately implement FX hedges and manage spot FX requirements for cash management
- Attend and minute investment meetings
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulation, internal policies, and processes
- Demonstrable passion for finance and investing
- 3+ years of experience in the financial industry
- Solid understanding of financial instruments
- High level of analytical and quantitative skills with diligence, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Bloomberg; SQL and Python are a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German is a plus
- Team player - ability to partner across investment & support divisions
- Relocation to Zurich area is a requirement
- Broad and active role within the Liquid Investment Division
- Interaction with different teams
- A culture of open discussion, intellectual honesty, and constructive dissent
- A platform on which you improve and grow your already significant talents
- Responsibility given early
- Reward commensurate with performance
Calibrium provides a challenging and fair work environment in an international team.
We only consider applications which include a cover letter and CV (no more than 2 pages). Please send your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.