Are you a strong analyst and communicator with a solid interest in financial markets?
The Investor Relations team is Vontobel's interface with our shareholders, equity analysts, debt rating agencies and other stakeholders. We communicate and engage with these stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of our firm's strategy, businesses and performance.
Within our team, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our strategy, businesses, markets, clients and financial performance. Insights and expertise which you will then communicate to the wider market through our earnings announcements, investor meetings and conferences.
The role is based at Vontobel main offices in central Zürich.
- Communicate the Vontobel strategy and financial performance to investors through our earnings releases, investor meetings and investor conferences
- Manage interactions with shareholders, prospective equity investors and sell-side analysts
- Perform deep analyses of Vontobel and peer firm financial performance
- Synthesize shareholder feedback to Vontobel for senior management
- Collaborate with our Corporate Development team to shape the strategy of the firm
- Champion ESG matters including Vontobel's six sustainability commitments
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, demonstrated either by work experience in a highly numerical field or equivalent academic degree (e.g., finance, engineering, statistics or technology)
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in person
- A demonstrated interest in financial markets, investing and/or corporate strategy
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and ideally German
- A clear thinker who can communicate complex topics and concepts in a simple manner
- A proactive self-starter who can drive forward with independence and ownership, yet with a personal conviction that teamwork is the foundation of excellence and success
- A believer in the power of technology and new ways of working and communicating, including management information systems and collaboration tools
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .