Zurich | 100% | Reference 5551
Do you want to code for one of the most technologically advanced, innovative and stable stock exchanges? Are you ready to work at SIX? We need your engineering skills and passion for designing and implementing new features with great user experience. In this role you will be a part of the Trading Application Development team contributing and driving back-end development of our products. Your main duties as a Software Engineer, working as a Java Developer, will be the following: What You Will Do
What You Bring
- you will have fun coding! Full stack engineering topics are waiting for you
- exert your excellent Java developing skills with focus on back-end development in the area of primary market trading data distribution for the secondary market
- translate user expectations and business requirements into state-of-the-art solution designs following best practice in Java/C++ development
- be responsible to keep the application compliant to internal and external regulations
- work closely in an interdisciplinary team of developers, testers, product owners and business stakeholders in an agile environment (SCRUM and SAFe)
- +5 years of professional hands-on experience in software engineering, with focus on multithreaded applications' development in Java (Java 11+, SpringBoot, WildFly, SOAP and REST services). Exposure to low latency applications and good understanding and practical experience of modern C++ (C++17 and later)
- a backpack of experience that includes excellent database knowledge with SQL and Hibernate
- excellent knowledge of object-oriented design, event-based message systems, and database design and development, as well as good knowledge of FIX protocol and various low-level financial protocols is required
- a positive and result-driven attitude with a high sense for quality, systematic thinking and a problem-solving mindset
- very communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality - English and German are a must, Spanish is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Maria Teresa Buchanan at +41 58 399 8083 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.