Java Lead Developer 80 – 100% #115675
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse AG
- 21 Okt 18
Java Lead Developer 80 – 100% #115675
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You the possibility to be a part of the dedicated IT Pricing Services within the Swiss Universal Bank, providing the technical platform for calculating fees and commissions for key business areas with an overall total amount of calculated fees represented by more than 1 bn CHF of annual revenues
- We are building our software based on sophisticated technology combined with our belief that IT is a people business eventually and follow an agile approach based on strong interaction within our team and with our clients
- As a Java Lead Developer you are given a broad exposure to a wide variety of interfacing bank systems and technologies with a focus on core JAVA and JEE technologies
- You will be working on our Java based strategic eXtended Pricing Platform (XPP)
- Apart from coding you are responsible for designing solutions for applications and services
- We are working in an agile environment that offers you to act in various roles, based on an inter-disciplinary approach (e. g. writing user stories, testing, understand and transform business requirements into technical solutions)
- You are building new software solutions to challenging requirements as well as enhancing existing software and adapt to platform/infrastructure changes
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of solution architecture and design within time and cost constraints (incl. task-analysis and estimates, prototypes and proof-of-concepts as part of the analysis process)
- There is a prospect of leading the highly motivated team in the future
- University degree or similar education in Information Technology, Information Management or equivalent education
- In depth knowledge on core Java technology and a deep understanding of JEE Technologies, including EJB3, JMS, WebServices, JPA, JSF
- You have a proven track record of minimum 5 years of Java programming experience delivering well tested applications of significant size and had the opportunity to coach juniors
- Solid background and experience with Database Technologies (pref. Oracle) and SQL
- You gained experienced in OO design, including UML and design patterns
- Fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- You are able to facilitate effective communication with senior technical and business associates, as well as with junior programming partners
- You would describe yourself as a self-motivated and self-dependent person with a client and team oriented way of working
- With your strong enthusiasm for the technologies and the prospect to build large applications you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic colleague with good intercultural work ethic
- Experience with WebLogic and event/message based programming (MDB) is an advantage
Ms. D. Kochattu would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.