At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We are looking for an initiative, independent and persuasive personality who is willing to take on a temporary assignment with great responsibility & challenging tasks as a Junior Client Portfolio Manager for Discretionary Mandates.
- Act as first entry point to and expert for Vontobel's discretionary (DPM) offering within Wealth Management
- Be a sparring partner for relationship managers with respect to multi asset managed solutions, supporting them to propose standard or custom mandates
- Interact with relationship managers and clients as specialist for macro views, portfolio positioning, performance development and portfolio management
- Prepare investment proposals and pitches for Wealth Management clients and run client meetings together with relationship managers
- Join internal and client events as specialist for discretionary mandates
- Support our Senior CPMs in daily work and preparing of monthly performance updates from our Portfolio Managers
- Responsible for dedicate special mandates (product ownership). Close collaboration with respective portfolio manager
- Be part of a dynamic, diverse team representing a key strategically important business of Vontobel
- University degree in finance
- Experience in the financial industry, with focus on advising internal or external clients on investment solutions
- Ability to adjust according to audience as we communicate to clients across different regions and channels, across format that range from one to one meeting to key note speeches
- Conviction to achieve our goals with our business partners
- Willingness to work within an organization with a high sales and outgoing approach
- Ideally some experience in IT and coding
- A highly motivated team player, with strong analytical skills and willingness to take ownership on several tasks
- Flexible, proactive, open-minded attitude, with a strong desire to improve things
- Someone with some previous knowledge and experience in financial markets and instruments, portfolio management and investments
- Someone who possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills in German, English and strong client presentation and communication skills. French and/or Italian would be a strong asset.
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .