Junior Credit Specialist Commodity Trade Finance
- Are you looking for a great chance to jump start your career in this exciting junior position and gain an in-depth insight into an interesting and specialized area of Credit Risk Management?
- You actively support the Credit Specialists in the monitoring of their credit portfolios within the annual risk review process of our clients' financial documents and the performance of Front Audits of executed transactions
- As a crucial part of the team you will be involved in the preparation of credit summaries and one-off requests in compliance with the relevant policies and credit standards
- You assist in the preparation of the credit protocols in order to set up the credit lines in the system
- We offer you the possibility to gain practical experience in financing of commodities and you are part of a team which is highly engaged
- You have recently completed your Bachelor's or Master's degree from a recognized university of applied sciences, preferably in business administration or accounting/banking and finance
- You gained already experiences in Commodity Trade Finance and/or Credit Risk Management?
- You are an analytical and efficient person with a high level of autonomy
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Do you speak English fluently and do you have a good working knowledge of German and/or French?
Mr. M. Payer would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.