We offer you an exciting opportunity within Credit Suisse's award winning Synthetic Securitization and PD Funds team, which has the mandate for synthetic securitisations, development of investment funds and other structures to optimize the bank's balance sheet.
Your role will include credit portfolio analysis, transaction modelling, capital optimization assessments and management of our trading book. Your responsibilities will also include marketing of transactions and products to professional investors, such as hedge funds and asset managers, and negotiating the structures and contracts with them.
You will have the opportunity to work on innovative structures and products and develop experience in transaction project management. This will include working closely with various stakeholders in the bank, such as risk management, product control, finance and IT. Your future colleagues
You will be part of a dynamic, diverse, and international team within the Corporate Finance & Private Debt department of the Swiss Bank.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, physics, engineering, IT, chemistry) or finance
- 1-3 years work experience, ideally in a similar role
- Strong quantitative and communication skills
- Proven IT proficiency, particularly Excel (including VBA) and other MS Office applications; SQL and R or Python advantageous
- High willingness and commitment to perform above average
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong willingness to develop and innovate current activities
- Strong team-player with an eagerness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Interest in multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in English, German and/or French is advantageous
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.