At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Do you enjoy keeping your finger on the pulse of technology? For our Technology Platform division in the Unix Engineering team, we are looking for a Linux System Engineer.
Have you just successfully completed your studies and are you highly motivated with a lot of drive? Do you want to get to grips with innovative technologies? Then show us what you can do!
- Engineering and operation of Linux and OpenShift in the private and public Cloud
- Engineering and operation of the Dynatrace Platform
- Support and troubleshooting for and with our partners
- Innovative projects in the Linux and OpenShift environment: design it, implement it, run it.
- Unlimited possibilities within automation
- Working during the full lifecycle of the platforms
- Study / training in the field of computer science or comparable course of study.
- Understanding of topics in the area of Linux, containers and automation
- Excellent German (C1 level) and a good level of English
- Willingness to work on-call
- Communicative, a team player, proactive and independent
- An inspiring professional with an independent, precise and result-oriented way of working
- Trustworthy and resilient
- Someone who enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment in cooperation with the various internal and external clients and partners
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings and certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .