Junior Specialist - Trade Middle Office
You love the excitement and pace in the area close to trading? In turbulent situations you are rock solid? Are you risk-sensitive and interested not only in the process itself, but also in the technical background? Do you enjoy questioning the status quo and improving business practices?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
In our Trade Middle Office in Zurich, you will work as an active member of an experienced team, which ensures day-to-day processing of all stock exchange transactions and prompt exception handling. You will face the daily challenges, handle all enquiries from clients, stakeholders and counterparties and actively contribute to further increase the STP rate.
- You are responsible for the post trade processing of securities and derivatives
- Monitoring and clearing of exchange transactions is within your responsibility
- You manage the life cycle of derivative products including events such us assignment/exercise, frequent cash flows, capital adjustments, expiries, etc.
- Affirmation- and confirmation processing of OTC derivative transactions
- You monitor and resolve position and cash differences with counterparties, CSDs and custodians
- You are in daily interaction with counterparties, execution desks, sales trading and financial products and ensure them proactive support
- It is your ambition to continuously optimize post trade processes and increase the STP rate by working closely with IT and interface departments
- You are actively involved in projects and the implementation of new products
You bring / you are
- You bring along a commercial bank apprenticeship or an equivalent education
- You have already gathered experience in the post trade field of securities and/or derivative products
- Your German and English language skills are very good written and spoken
- You convince through accurate, efficient, independent, responsible and customer-oriented working methods
- You are communicative, resilient, flexible, have a quick perception and networked thinking and are an absolute team player
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .