Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Role
The Key Account Director will have the responsibility to source, originate and onboard new clients for Ebury. In this role, you will be a key driver of the market's growth targeting larger SMEs to large corporates. As a Key Account Director, you will:
- Originate new business autonomously targeting larger SMEs and corporate prospects in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
- Inform prospects about Ebury's capabilities in international payments, FX hedging, cash management and lending.
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury's solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the country head.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through ongoing customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- Create and grow your network by attending networking events, organising seminars and building partnerships with specific sectors and industries.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Strong Financial Services sales experience in the Swiss German Area
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (or similar) selling to SME's and larger sized corporates
- Experience of the local Swiss market
- Network of corporates based in Switzerland who transact internationally
- Knowledgeable of compliance requirements
- Business/finance academic background
- Native Swiss German, fluent English
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals
- First-class communication skills, able to win peoples' commitment and buy-in
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within SME customers
- Quick learner; strong analytical skills
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Competitive salary, with an attractive performance-based commission component from day one
- Attention for personal growth by training and coaching
- An abundance of great online learning courses
- Regular team drinks and social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.