At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We enable our organization to systematically manage and further develop Key clients in order to make the segment a key growth contributor in wealth management, and to create an attractive workplace for talented client people. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious Business Developer with immediate effect who wants to further strengthen
this segment with us at Vontobel.
- As a Key Client Business Developer you are an eye-level partner to our relationship managers along the full lifecycle of our Key clients (UHNWI)
- You support the relationship manager in creating long-term, sustainable client development plans. You prepare and execute convincing sales pitches which showcase the bank's full capabilities
- Together with the relationship manager, you put together the adequate deal team (incl. senior management representatives) and orchestrate the product specialists involved to ensure a proactive flow of information to and from the client deal team
- You take an active role in implementing the solutions you design with the client deal team from start to end (client project management). Hereby, we ensure that after-sales processes are fully aligned with client expectations
- Also, you actively contribute to achieving the team's vision by building up processes, collaboration formats, segment reporting, and maintaining sales materials, etc.
- Experience in UHNWI a/o institutional client management (successful track record in acquisition and/or first-hand solution management expertise)
- Dedicated product expertise in several areas with high relevance for UHNWI clients
- Excellent project manager: ability to manage and coordinate various stakeholders
- Independent working style with high interest in achieving results as a team
- Organized and responsible, self-motivated, quick learner
- Ability to see the "big picture"
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages such as Italian or French would be an advantage
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, our methods and in mutual trust - always aware of our surroundings
- Teamwork is important to us: We share valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short lines of communication and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open-space office
- We offer the option of working from home (flexible working hours), a wide range of benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu if you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .