L2 Application Support -Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Description of role and/or function:
- Ensuring the operation of core banking applications in respect to application management (2nd level support)
- Processing of incident tickets generated by monitoring systems and the local service desk within SLAs
- Performing coordination / communication tasks between incident managers, applications service owners, 3rd-level support and other IT / Business stakeholders
- Takeover of periodical on-call duty (weekly 7x24) * Administration of change requests, for application related process fulfillment
- Participation in periodic releases on weekends
- Engage in projects relating to operational aspects for existing or newly integrated applications
- Routine data cleansing of the systems
- Keep application operation documentation (knowledge database) up to date
Required experience and skills:
- Completed IT training (Degree in Computer Science or other IT related certification)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in application support
- Good Unix know-how (shell scripting is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Windows OS at server level
- Knowledge of Java application server / database / AWA is an advantage
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Ideally, experience in banking with a knowledge of financial products
- Process-oriented and analytical approach Dokument: (V1.0)eng Status: 16.03.2021 Datei: Purchase requisition External Staff Seite 3 von 3
- Enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, and proactive, wit h an eagerness to learn and take on new concepts
- Good written and spoken English, German an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.