- Zürich, Schweiz Zürich Zürich CH
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to join an international bank in Zurich.
- Define sales and product distribution rules on an international level
- Draft and negotiate legal documentation
- Deal with data protection related matters
- Ad-hoc legal support for the product distribution teams
- Perform regulatory improvements
- University law degree, preferably Swiss bar exam
- Previous work experience as a legal counsel within a bank, or attorney at law at law firm specialised in banking
- Good knowledge of Swiss employment law as well as all legal areas related to operational functions of a financial institution
- Business fluent German and English language skills
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a professional team
What's on offer?
Our client offers an attractive salary package based on your profile and the chance to join a well-respected organisation with professional growth opportunities.
We are only able to consider candidates based locally in Switzerland for this position. If you fulfil all of the above, we look forward to your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA