For the reinforcement of our Legal & Compliance team in Zurich, we are looking for a dedicated and team-oriented Legal & Compliance Officer who pro-actively support the team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure adhere to all applicable regulatory requirements and all compliance-related laws and regulations, including topics such as AML, CTF, KYC, anti-bribery and corruption laws, market conduct, conflict of interest, cross border etc.
- Review and update internal policies and processes
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of the internal compliance monitoring program
- Review of products and services from a compliance perspective
- Define, assess and monitor compliance risks of business activities for the purpose of elaborating and constantly improving compliance-related risk assessments
- Support the Head Legal & Compliance in the ongoing development of the compliance framework
- Actively manage regulatory and reputational risks and build up expertise for regulatory topics and related stakeholders needs
- Implementation of Swiss and international regulatory developments plus monitoring thereof Support KYC onboarding tasks and provide required compliance advice; carry out AML-related investigations and report on AML controls of new and existing clients
- Support the preparation for regulatory inspections and audits
- Support the creation of regular reporting documentation issued by the Legal & Compliance Department
- Support alignment efforts between the Swiss Compliance team and foreign Compliance teams of other group entities
- Training and informing employees in matters of compliance
- Participate in negotiating, reviewing and/or drafting of agreements, such as e.g. service, data license or investment management agreements
Requirements for this position:
- Swiss law degree and preferably an additional education in Compliance or regulatory matters
- At least two years of compliance experience in the financial industry, ideally in asset management
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
Your soft skills:
- Pragmatic, business- and detail-oriented approach
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation, autonomous work style, sense of responsibility and quality awareness
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application papers with a motivation letter on www.robeco.com/ch/de/karriere/offene-stellen/
In case of questions please reach out directly to our Head Legal & Compliance, Mr. Patrick Glaser email@example.com. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Assessment and integrity check may be part of the selection process.
Robeco is a pure-play international asset manager founded in 1929 with headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and 17 offices worldwide. A global leader in sustainable investing since 1995, its unique integration of sustainable as well as fundamental and quantitative research enables the company to offer institutional and private investors an extensive selection of active investment strategies, for a broad range of asset classes. As at 31 March 2021, Robeco had EUR 188 billion in assets under management, of which EUR 168 billion is committed to ESG integration. Robeco is a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation Europe N.V. More information is available at www.robeco.com.