Join us as part of the loan operations team supporting the Export Finance and Structured Real Es-tate businesses in our Wealth Management division located in Zürich. You perform and manage all related payments regarding Export Finance and Structured Real Estate contracts including rollovers, drawdowns, prepayments and financial accounting bookings as well as distribution of notices to the clients. You actively contribute and participate in the migration phase into a new system.
You derive/update processes and controls to adhere to the bank's internal control framework. You exhibit a high level of professionalism and a client-focused approach that is responsive, proactive and accountable in order to deliver top service to our clients and to enable the smooth run the daily business. Your future colleagues
You join a highly motivated and forward-thinking team which supports Export Finance and Structured Real Estate businesses, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantees an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, challenge exist-ing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
Are you looking for a new challenge and describe yourself as a committed standout colleague with the dedication to deliver high quality work within short timeframe? Do you show initiative and a solution oriented thinking? Then you'll be a good match, if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, Finance or a related field
- Loan Operations Banking experience; Export Finance knowledge preferred
- Team-oriented success is one of the core elements of your work style
- Experience in a customer- and performance-oriented environment; service-and solution-oriented
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Higher than average command of the MS Office suite package, especially Excel (VBA a plus), Access an advantage
- You take ownership, are accountable and have a high attention to detail
- Fluency in English is a must. German, French and/or Italian are a plus
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and you are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including motivation letter, references, education documents etc.)
Please apply via our career portal.