Do you want to be an integral part of Liquidity Risk monitoring at Vontobel? How about turning regulatory reports into actionable business intelligence?
As a member of the Risk Measurement & Analytics team you will be closely involved in Liquidity Risk monitoring and reporting as well as other regulatory topics such as capital adequacy, IRRBB and LER. You will develop, maintain, and challenge the monitoring process end-to-end; from the interpretation and implementation of the relevant regulation all the way to the timely submission.
Together with your team and business partners you will provide insights which help to steer our business.
- Be a subject matter expert for Liquidity Risk
- Act as a sparring partner for business as well as risk department colleagues and management
- Compile/Coordinate other regulatory reporting deliverables such as Capital Adequacy, IRRBB or LER
- Improve/develop reporting processes, tools and infrastructure
- Project work related to risk measurement and methodology
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or related field with strong quantitative background. Alternatively, a university degree in science (e.g. math, physics, quantitative finance, engineering) paired with relevant work experience in the financial industry
- Experience with regulatory reporting for Liquidity Risk
- Potentially experience with other regulatory reporting such as Capital Adequacy, IRRBB or LER
- Good programming skills (particularly Python, PL/SQL)
- A flair for streamlining and automating processes
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Curious and challenge the status quo
- Interested in financial markets
- Passionate about learning
- A good fit for our diverse Risk Measurement & Analytics ecosystem
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .