My client, a top global Investment Bank, is looking to make the addition of a focused Investment banking Associate or Vice President to join their team based in Zurich. The team have had an incredible year despite tough market conditions and are one of the top firms in the region in terms of transaction size and volume of deals. If you are an Associate or Vice President level candidate coming from a strong M&A origination and execution background, this is a great opportunity for you!
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors
- Mentoring and training Analyst and Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience
- M&A transactions experience required (either buy or sell side)
- No specific sector experience is required
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure