Manager / Senior Manager (f/m) Finance and Accounting Advisory Services Insurance / EMEIA Financial Services in Zürich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promisesEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services. Finance and Accounting Advisory Services provides professional advisory services to our Insurance clients across the breadth of their Finance function. We are looking for a team-oriented, motivated and committed experienced Manager / Senior Manager to further strengthen our practice in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
- As a Finance, Accounting and/or Audit specialist, you are supporting and advising our Insurance clients in accounting, audit and regulatory topics
- You are a key member or leading teams supporting our Insurance clients in implementing new accounting standards, adapting and transforming their Finance function, reporting processes and operating model - striking an optimal balance between effectiveness, efficiency and control
- You are experienced in business development and motivated to excel in selling Advisory and Extended Assurance projects
- You pro-actively share your knowledge and experience - contributing to continuously coaching and developing our teams
- Bachelor or Master degree, complemented with a further relevant professional education (e.g. Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, or ACCA)
- 8 - 15 years of relevant experience in Audit and/or Consulting within the Insurance sector (“Big 4” and/or Industry) – incl. expertise latest IFRS developments
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to go “the extra mile”
- Able to leverage your relevant external network and build your internal networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English and German are a prerequisite
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team.
We are looking forward to your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online with Job-ID SWI000J5 via our career portal!
Only direct applications will be considered.