We offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In our Strategy & Transactions (SaT) we offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
The Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy (TRS) team in Switzerland is part of EY Parthenon, the world's No. 4 strategy and transformation consultancy.
- A unique combination of strategic and transformational restructuring
- To handle large, international projects within our global set-up
Your key responsibilities
- Lead transformation and restructuring engagements across various industries and be a sparring partner to our clients that face challenges
- Bring in your experience to our projects that come with a high variety: we accompany clients along the journey, from crafting restructuring concepts, building the business case including value creation potential until measure implementation support
- Support our leadership in growing our restructuring practice further: our managers and team members are involved early on in business development activities, for example in solution development or pitch preparation and are encouraged to take leadership early on
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree (Master) in economics, business administration, accounting, finance or a scientific degree
- Deep knowledge of strategy, as well as corporate finance
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in similar positions, e.g. in strategy and/or turnaround consulting, investment banking or business development of a large corporate, with responsibility for own projects
- Passion for turnaround and business-critical situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ownership for own tasks and projects
- Very sound project management skills and finance skills, as well as experienced in developing strategies, measure programs and/ or transformation programs
- Assertive and proactive approach to the execution of projects, ability to structure and manage complex projects and, at the same time, assure quality
- Ability to build relationships of trust with individuals and clients, high ability to work in teams and to lead project teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German are required
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Additional language skills
- Passion for skill development and motivation of younger colleagues
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling, and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.