Lead Financial Due Diligence engagements, manage project teams and coordinate / collaborate closely with other EY departments.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team we offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
- Highly motivated, multicultural and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- The team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process.
- Whilst traditional Financial Due Diligence is a key element of the service, transaction diligence is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration
Your key responsibilities
- Lead Financial Due Diligence engagements, manage project teams and coordinate / collaborate closely with other EY departments, both nationally and internationally.
- Understand the key business drivers of different companies and gather, assess and discuss relevant financial and non-financial data. Identify critical findings, derive insightful advice and communicate concise findings to our clients.
- Be ready to lead or contribute to all stages of the project – scoping engagements, requesting the right information, crunching data, structuring or writing reports, reviewing deliverables, drafting SPA sections, communicating with clients and presenting findings.
- Support go-to-market activities by being an active, trusted advisor, being open to using analytics on projects, and by leveraging the broad range of services we offer in our firm to sell additional services to our clients.
- Help to further establish our standing as a market-leading due diligence practice by coaching and mentoring team members, by generating and sharing best practices and transaction insights and by working on various internal initiatives that drive quality and efficiency.
Skills and attributes for success
- A university degree in Accounting and Finance or a related field
- A Chartered Accountant qualification (Swiss CPA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- More than seven years (7+) of diverse Transaction Diligence practice working on buy-side and sell-side engagements, ideally with broad experience in the TMT sector
- Leadership skills especially in the areas of Project Management and team development
- Sharp analytical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Exceptional team player who is able to work with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni