Migration IT Project Manager
Are you a multitasker? Are you experienced in large banking platform big bang migration programs? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run dedicated parts of the migration process from A to Z (mapping, data extract, transformation, load to target)
– partner with business and technical experts across the organizations (IT & Business)
– negotiate with senior stake holders
– take the role of a leader and share best practice as a key knowledge holder
– keep your team up to date and motivated
– manage the staff of a global, multi location project team, including vendor resources at off-shore locations
You'll be working in the Migration & Onboarding Capability team in Zurich, Switzerland. We are a significant core team with broad experience in data migration and business onboarding programs, covering profiles like Switchover Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Technical Executors and Developers.
The goal is to ensure permanent readiness of the organization to conduct parallel on-boarding fulfilling the restrictions of limited duration and costs by re-use of experienced minds and proven methods and tools.
Your experience and skills
– excellent on-boarding program management experience
– worked in a similar position before
– a good understanding of what it takes to run successful migration projects
– experience in dealing with and implementing regulatory requirements with focus on APAC regulations
– work experience on Chinese market
– Deep Informatica tool suite know-how on architecture level
– Deep understanding of the investment banking and corporate center processes and functions
– knowledge of the wealth management banking platforms (1WMP)
– Experience in audit requirements of migration infrastructures
– Past experience within UBS is a asset
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and globally
– an excellent negotiator
– a reliable partner for the team and the stakeholders
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.