Native English-speaking Manager and Senior Manager in Transaction Services
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Meraki Talent
- 11 Feb 19
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a native English-speaking Manager and Senior Manager in Transaction Services to join a global consultancy firm in Zurich. You will have the opportunity to work on projects in the entire Deals environment, e.g. Corporate Finance, Valuation or Post-Deal-Integration.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects in the entire Deals environment, e.g. Corporate Finance, Valuation or Post-Deal-Integration.
Switzerland receives recognition for the many beautiful lakes and mountains that make up its landscape and with a high quality of life, the Swiss cities regularly rank in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world.
Duties of the Manager/SMTransaction Services
- You will help clients with dedicated support for transactions in a wide variety of circumstances (acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and structured investments).
- Have the opportunity to work on projects in the entire Deals environment, e.g. Corporate Finance, Valuation or Post-Deal-Integration.
- Collaborate with other experts to develop a rapid understanding of the client's business and issues and articulate your findings appropriately in order to deliver high quality reports.
- You will work in a diversified, international environment covering multiple areas and industries
Requirements for the Manager/SM Transaction Services
- You hold a masters degree
- Understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements in accordance with internationally recognised reporting standards (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP).
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in another Big Four company, including 3 years in providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large companies and private equity fund clients.
- Native language is English; any other language is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- You are energetic, proactive, able to empathise with clients and staff, and are enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- Demonstrate proven willingness to undertake business travel, as required, for client assignments or business-related matters
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV email@example.com or call me on +44 141 648 9416