At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us! We are currently looking for a knowledgeable and ambitious Non-Equity Partner.
Your key responsibilities
• Lead the Insurance sector in EY FSO Tax with appealing multinational and national clients
• Develop a strategy to increase EY’s footprint in the Swiss insurance tax market
• Work as part of the global EY network, serving inbound and outbound clients
• Provide high class tax advice to the most prestigious insurance and re-insurance companies in Switzerland ensuring compliance and overall tax efficiency
• Lead tax audits and international tax accounting teams in international and national audits
• Co-lead and develop a world class team of highly motivated tax professionals
• Lead on tax compliance- and tax risk management projects
• Focus on our clients most pressing issues like IFRS 17 implementation and BEPS Pillar 2
• Support our clients and our teams to transform into the digital age and stay on trend with technologies and innovations in tax and tax accounting.
Skills and attributes for success
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a Tax Consulting firm, a Big 4 or in an inhouse function
• Insurance tax knowledge and a wide network in the Swiss Insurance market
• Tax accounting experience under IFRS
• Proven value based leadership skills and ability to build and maintain top expert teams in multinational environment.
• Analytical thinking, commercial acumen, and sense for pragmatic solutions in balancing regulatory requirements with business practicability and risk management.
• Certified Swiss tax advisor (dipl. Steuerexperten) or LL.M International Taxation or similar
• Excellent communication skills for stakeholder communication at the executive level and entrepreneurial spirit.
What we offer
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3’000 employees from 64 different countries. You will work with and learn from the best and continuously develop yourself as we invest an important share of our annual turnover in the personal development and trainings of our employees.
Furthermore, we offer the following benefits:
• Further education: At EY, you have the possibility to earn an accredited Masters in Sustainability, an accredited Masters in Business Analytics or an accredited MBA (EY Tech MBA) from the Hult International Business School, free of charge*.
• Hybrid working model: We offer working from home options for our employees.
• Work-life balance: Take 5 – 6 weeks of holidays per year as a standard**.
• Flexible travel: Equipped with your half-fare travelcard, enjoy 1st class to your clients’ premises, all expenses paid.
• Social contributions: Opt for one of our generous pension fund plans and do not worry about the accident insurance as we fully cover it for you.
• Parents@EY: Our benefits specially designed for parents at EY will help you focus on Work-Life integration.
• Fair-ON-Pay certified: As everyone deserves a fair pay, our salary grids and guidelines ensure the equal treatment we aim for***.
Get to know your future team members
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* EY Contractors, interns and alumni are excluded
** Depending on the rank
*** Any salary ranges published on external platforms are not reflective of EY standards