OTC Operations Specialist
For a trusted and long-standing clients within the banking space, Swisslinx is seeking an Operations Specialist with OTC Confirmations experience to for a temporary assignment until the end of the year.
The bank is currently undergoing an IBOR transition, where the correctness and completeness of trade confirmations needs to be verified during the move from IBOR based trades to the new alternate reference rate (ARR) based offering.
- Be responsible for OTC Derivatives trade confirmations for OTC Interest Rate, Equity, Commodity and FX Derivatives
-Booking and reconciliation of transactions on the Bank's system
-Ensuring accuracy of confirmations, settlements and payments
-Complying with data entry deadlines and correcting necessary data items
-Maintaining confidentiality according to company policies and regulations
-Collaborate with trading, relationship managers, Legal and Compliance and counterparties worldwide
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a bank
-Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages advantageous
-Strong attention to detail and accuracy
-Ability to analyze and improve operational tasks
Only candidates living in Switzerland will be considered for this opportunity. If you are interested, please send your application before Monday 14 June COB.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA