At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. We are a globally active investment firm with Swiss roots, specialized in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions.
We empower our employees to take ownership of their work and bring opportunities to life. We do so based on the conviction that successful investing begins with the assumption of personal responsibility. We continuously scrutinize our achievements as we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
In this role, you will support the Head WM Investments, Distribution & Client Management and will have direct exposure to international business situations and to a wide range of counterparts.
- You will independently and professionally manage the secretariat of the Head WM Investments, Distribution & Client Management and support him in his day-to-day business by thinking independently and ahead.
- As an organizationally skilled assistant, you manage the demanding agenda and all appointments with overview and care, plan and coordinate internal meetings, external customer meetings, town halls, offsite workshops and other special events.
- You accompany and coordinate business processes and projects as part of the assistant's duties, working closely with other departments and thus making a significant contribution to relieving the workload of the line manager.
- You support the Head WM Investment Distribution & Client Management in creating and revising presentations and documents
- You plan international business trips and book client meetings, suitable hotels, and restaurants.
- You handle internal and external correspondence in German and English with style.
- You take minutes during the meetings.
- You perform other general administrative tasks (e.g. checking and allocating invoices, accepting expenses) efficiently and critically.
- Similar experience within an international company
- Commercial training or similar, ideally supplemented by further training as an executive assistant and/or assistant
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook) and familiarity with modern communication tools are a must
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills are a must
- Excellent communication stakeholders' management skills
- You are forward-thinking and proactive and bring with you a high degree of responsibility along with an ownership-driven mindset
- You are an organizational talent with a strong service and client focus mentality, have a clear eye for priorities and are able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You work independently, efficiently, carefully, accurately and are a good team player
- You are solution-oriented with a "can do" attitude and bring a networked way of thinking
- You are quick on the uptake, assertive, flexible, and reliable
- You are friendly and trustworthy with integrity
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .