Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international corporate and investment bank looking to acquire an Operations Risk Manager to join its team in Zurich.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop policies, procedures and an Incident Reporting and Response system to address operational risk incidents.
- Monitor the banks operational risk management and maintain risk standards in line with Swiss and Basel regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for internal control and issuing reports, whilst acting as Basel III subject matter expert for operational risk subjects.
- Support the risk monitoring processes and the production of risk reporting.
- Report to Head of Market Risk
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience with risk management regulations: CSSF Circulation, Basel III, CRD IV
- University Graduate with 5 -10 years’ experience as an operational risk analyst or internal control within financial institutions.
- Strong Communication skills, strong English verbal and written skills is essential, fluency in German or Russian is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Located in Zurich, or willing to relocate to Zurich (EU Passport or valid work permit).
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.