Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5175
We are currently looking for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer to join our team. You should have experience designing, supporting & managing PAM technologies in an enterprise environment. As a PAM System Engineer you will interact and work closely with different DevSecOps teams, Security experts and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders.
To help us move forward this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a bright mind with a distinct delivery attitude. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- engineer, deploy, test, monitor and operate our Privileged Access Management services.
- develop documentation to support ongoing PAM solution operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution
- work across functions to improve PAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices
- proactively identify and resolve challenges and issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, business, and technical goals
- on call responsibility
- minimum 2 years' experience designing, implementing and managing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions
- experience with broader IAM ecosystem of directories and identity management
- a high level of technical ability for diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem analysis with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to stakeholders
- must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
- experience in Enhanced Security Admin Environment (ESAE) Architecture is a plus
- very good verbal and written English, German is a plus
If you have any questions, please contact Mateusz Kozielec: email@example.com
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.