PMO - LIBOR transition Program in Global WM
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG Suisse
- 23 Mär 19
You will have the opportunity to actively shape the future growth of the global lending business of UBS Global Wealth Management in Switzerland, EMEA and APAC. The team is part of Banking Sector within UBS GWM Investment Platform & Solutions, which
Do you enjoy delivering strategic projects together with a passionate team? We're looking for someone like this to support LIBOR program management for the next 2-3 years by:
– taking part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs.
– defining project plans e.g. deliverables and roadmaps together with the Project Manager or Program Manager
– setting up and improving the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management
– managing project administration that will include financial and progress reporting, resource forecasts.
– documenting 2019 deliverables incl. Bus & IT specifications
– organizing and hosting progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to facilitate and influence decision making
– building and maintaining cross functional and team relationships with all UBS business divisions
You will have the opportunity to actively shape the future growth of the global lending business of UBS Global Wealth Management in Switzerland, EMEA and APAC. The team is part of Banking Sector within UBS GWM Investment Platform & Solutions, which comprises Lombard & Banking, Structured Lending, Corporate Finance, Balance Sheet Management.
You will work closely with the different lending businesses specialists, control functions & IT across locations.
Your experience and skills
– at least 2 years of experience with a focus on project management in the financial services industry
– Banking Product management experience
– strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
– the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
– previous experience in project teams, project management preferably in a banking industry
– ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
– eager to learn and to solve complex problems
– highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organisation
– an expert at building networks and connections
– detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills
– fluent in English both written and spoken, Mandarin a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.