Portfolio Manager - Multi Asset
At Vontobel, we shape the future with our own hands. We create and pursue investment opportunities that drive our clients forward. As a global investment house with Swiss roots, we focus on wealth management for private clients, active asset management and customized investment solutions. We foster a new way of thinking to evolve into a more data-driven company with a strong design thinking and agile way of working.
We are looking for a Senior Investment Manager to join our boutique WM Investments & Thematics. As part of the Portfolio Management team, you will have the opportunity to manage your own portfolios and take on performance responsibility.
You would be part of a highly motivated, performance-oriented and dedicated team that is open to new ideas and looks forward to ideas from your side with curiosity. Your work location would be Zurich.
Your opportunity We are looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager who is experienced in managing Multi-Asset-Class discretionary individual Portfolio Management Mandates (premium Mandates) and supports our Relationship Managers in acquiring new clients. In addition you would be the Lead PM of our European Equity strategy. You have performance responsibilities and hold acquisition, performance and review meetings with Relationship Managers and clients.
- Senior Portfolio Manager for tailor-made discretionary solutions (premium mandates) for private clients and trusts
- Lead PM for European Equity selection
- Participate in client meetings and performance reviews
- Support acquisition of new premium clients
- Open to regular business trips
- Strong team player
- Manage daily Avaloq tasks, premium client reporting and project work
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree or similar in Finance as well as CFA or AZEK a plus
- Very good knowledge of various asset classes with a focus on sustainability and fixed income would be an advantage
- At least five years of professional experience as a senior portfolio manager in private banking or asset management
- Excellent communication skills and convincing appearance, also in front of larger audiences (e.g. at regional sales meetings and customer events)
- IT knowledge: Bloomberg, portfolio management Avaloq knowledge desired, Python an advantage
- High resilience, systematic and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other languages an advantage
- Positive attitude towards innovations
- Initiative and flexibility
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .