Recognising tomorrow's opportunities today. Yours and ours.
At Swiss Life Asset Managers you will contribute your own talent and expertise in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will take on a high degree of responsibility and master demanding challenges independently, with the scope to express yourself and in cooperation with professional teams.
Working at Swiss Life Asset Managers is a dynamic experience in a stable environment. Our employees make the difference. People count.
Flexible working models will enable you to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions.
Our Treasury, FX & Collateral division of the Securities department of Swiss Life Asset Managers strenghtens its team and is looking for you as Portfolio Manager Treasury, Collateral Management & Securities Lending (f/m/d). Functionally, the unit has strong relationships with the other asset class investment teams and with the operational collateral management functions of the middle- and back-office.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Execution and lifecycle management of securities lending trades with internal and external counterparties
- Functional support in various projects to advance the securities lending and repo infrastructure
- Daily liquidity & collateral management for the Swiss Life Switzerland balance sheet
- Active planning, optimization, and deployment of the group-wide securities collateral pool
- Supporting the FX trading & hedging program execution for various mandates
- Analytical & conceptual contribution in the areas of collateral optimization, liquidity steering, rates and FX derivatives strategies and risk management
- Contribution to the group investment process with a focus on FX and short-term interest rates
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the areas of securities lending, repo and/or collateral management
- Sound knowledge and expertise in the areas of collateral optimization and securities finance
- Experience in FX trading and treasury is an advantage
- Completed University degree or higher education in a relevant subject (e.g. economics, finance, natural sciences). CFA and/or FRM degree is an advantage.
- Excellent command of Excel, programming know-how is an advantage
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial approach to assume functional project leadership and push new initiatives forward
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a good understanding of quantitative methods
- Excellent command of English; German is a plus
We help our employees shape their professional development and their private life to their best advantage, throughout all phases of their life. Our attractive benefits play a part in this effort.
+41 43 547 69 07